Mark Lauburg - REALTOR®
As a client, you deserve a transformative, life enriching relationship with your Realtor®. To help you get to know me better here is my Statement of Beliefs.
While the actual process of buying and selling real estate is a transaction, the relationship between my Clients and me as their real estate professional is transformational.
1. Owning real estate is fundamental to creating generational wealth for my client's families.
2. Honesty and integrity in relationships is mandatory.
3. With the right fit, my clients will achieve their goals. If our fit is not right, I believe that I have the right agent for you in my personal network.
4. Prospective clients and clients deserve honesty, and ethics from their agent.
5. Serving my community and helping my neighbor is important.
6. Building and leveraging systems to make the very stressful process of real estate transactions less stressful for my clients is paramount.
Coaching and mentoring youth in my community by sponsoring my own basketball mini camps is very rewarding. Gardening and landscaping and working with the soil and plants brings me great joy and peace. Music is a passion but I would not go as far as saying that I am a musician since I am currently teaching myself guitar. My best four-legged buddy is a beagle named Ellie. I have other hobbies and interests if you would like to know more. Take time to reach out with your real estate questions via https://calendly.com/mark-lauburg/virtual-coffee.